Friday, March 03, 2006


Wow. Big things are happening. Exciting. I am in the process of putting up some merchandise for sale. If you'd like to be decked out with some frrrrreeeeeeeeesh ActionMan Adam gear. You now have the means to do it.


Gotta love the internet. At the moment there is only one design up. But I'm working on more as we speak.

Also have an AMA poster being worked on, who knows it might even end up being the cover on the book, and today I'll start on the next set of sequentials for the book itself. The first story will be uploaded to a download site. When i get some time, I'll clean it up on my computer, and post it up ready for easy reading and download.


Hope all is well in your world. Go check out the tee designs. I'll add the link in this post and on this page.

http://www.cafepress.com/AMAComics

Marc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home