Armageddon Auckland 2006
Hey all. So this weekend is Armageddon Expo. If you're in Auckland make sure you stop by. Not only is it a great place to drop some cash on lots of rad things, but this year I will be selling. I have an ashcan comic, called "super fresh taster" to sell there.
The first official AMA publication. A lot of work went into it, and its only really there as a first taste for the character, as the comic will be due properly next year.
If you are going, plaese make sure to swing by, say hello. I'll be with the NZ comic creators up on level 5 i think.
Cheers
Marc!
Hey all. So this weekend is Armageddon Expo. If you're in Auckland make sure you stop by. Not only is it a great place to drop some cash on lots of rad things, but this year I will be selling. I have an ashcan comic, called "super fresh taster" to sell there.
The first official AMA publication. A lot of work went into it, and its only really there as a first taste for the character, as the comic will be due properly next year.
If you are going, plaese make sure to swing by, say hello. I'll be with the NZ comic creators up on level 5 i think.
Cheers
Marc!
1 Comments:
Hey Carly,
Thanks for the awesome comment. That totally made my day. I'm not sure when the next opportunity for me to sell will be. But if you email me your address I can post you the comic for free if you'd like?
The actual comic is due some time next year if all goes well.
I'm thinking about doing the paypal thing for when the real deal is done. Also will try to get it available in the local comic stores.
I enjoyed the expo so much I'll definitely be attending the next one in Christcuhrch in April, and then the following week in Wellington as well.
Hit me up if you want
amacomics@gmail.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home