*Sigh*
Mistakes are made, and it sucks when you notice them late. I just got a couple of my test bumper stickers arrive in the post. The colours looked great. The quality was rad.
Then I had notice I had drawn the left arm on Adam far too long. Usually I'm pretty good on stuff like that, but I guess I rushed this pic, excited about the prospect of the finished item. Well, it burned me in the long run.
So I guess the question now is. Do I redraw it? Do something completely new? Revamp? Maybe a combination of all those options? I'll look into it.
My drawing buzz is going strong, so I dont doubt that there will be fresh ideas to explore.
Shame. Oh well.
I'm gonna buy some markers this weekend. So that while on holiday in the south island, I can add some colour to my illustations. Should be a laugh.
Alright, have fun this holiday season. Peace till next time.
Marc!
Mistakes are made, and it sucks when you notice them late. I just got a couple of my test bumper stickers arrive in the post. The colours looked great. The quality was rad.
Then I had notice I had drawn the left arm on Adam far too long. Usually I'm pretty good on stuff like that, but I guess I rushed this pic, excited about the prospect of the finished item. Well, it burned me in the long run.
So I guess the question now is. Do I redraw it? Do something completely new? Revamp? Maybe a combination of all those options? I'll look into it.
My drawing buzz is going strong, so I dont doubt that there will be fresh ideas to explore.
Shame. Oh well.
I'm gonna buy some markers this weekend. So that while on holiday in the south island, I can add some colour to my illustations. Should be a laugh.
Alright, have fun this holiday season. Peace till next time.
Marc!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home