
Hello there
Did your 06 end well? Did your 07 begin well? Mine has been busy. Very busy. I had a couple of weeks off from everything. Work, most of my art, Auckland. All the things that are usually in my daily routine I was able to take a rest from. It was awesome. Now I'm back into the swing of things.
Art's been cranking along. While reminding myself that the next two armageddon's are just around the corner. Working hard to make some stuff happen before April. I'm planning on making it to both the Christchurch and Wellington expos. So if anyone is in either of those areas, please stop by. Say hello.
Above is a sneak peak of the new story I'm currently working on. I'm not sure how many pages this little arc will run. I'm thinking it could get up to as many as seven pages? Maybe more? Hopefully less.
Enjoy
Marc!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home