Thursday, October 04, 2007

Visual Reference





Since my comic is based in Christchurch City, and I no longer live there. I make sure every time I visit, I take loads of photos for reference of the city. Just to make sure my drawing can be as accurate as possible. If people believe that the story is actually in Christchurch, that helps me out a whole lot.

This is something I do pretty much every place I go. Whether it is for specific reference, or just for reference on buildings, trees, cars or whatever.

So accompanying this post, are some photos I took, to get a vibe for the next story I am drawing. If you haven't visited Christchurch before. Please, do go. It's a great little city. I'd recommend summer over winter, unless you're into the snow sports. To me though, the city feels more alive when there are leaves on the trees and everything is green.

Marc
ActionMan Adam
www.amacomics.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home