Sunday, July 13, 2008

Podgypanda Tee!


Last week I caught up with my man Podgypanda. It had been a while in between catching up and in that time we have both been very busy with various art projects. Panda made an awesome design for a tee shirt and then dropped some bank getting it screen printed. The results were fantastic and cute just like his art style. I was lucky enough to snag one of the 50 limited edition tees he had made.

I'm not sure if there are any left, but ask him yourself if you would like one, you might be lucky?

www.podgypanda.com

A steal at 40 bucks eh?

Oh yes!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool t-shirt. I visited your blog because i saw a sticker in a traffic light with this URL.

Very cool staff you got there.

Bye!

3:33 PM  
Blogger AMAComics said...

That is very cool that you decided to swing by. Thanks a lot!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home