Sunday, October 19, 2008

T-shirts and Expos




Hello again,

Thank god we're finally now starting to roll into warmer weather. The mood of the city has changed dramatically now that we are starting to see more sunshine. Warm days too. It's good. Good to put you in the creative frame of mind.

Coming up. Armageddon Expo at the Aotea Centre. Labour Weekend. Typically I would be there pimping my comics, but since I really haven't anything new to sell I took a pass on getting a set up this year. I might pop my head in for a look see one of the days of the weekend though. Just because I won't be there though doesn't mean ActionMan Adam won't be representing. I finished up a new story. It's making its debut there with the DMC crowd. They released two comics this year to celebrate their fifth year of publishing. I finally jumped on the bandwagon and they were kind enough to have me. Jeremy gave me a copy of each book, and there is some really cool diverse stuff in there. I recommend checking them out if you are going to attend the show. They will be next to Gotham Comics. If you want to check the new AMA story, that can be found in issue 10A of New Ground.

This weekend I have been messing around with some screen printing. I'm doing some one colour prints onto some fresh American Apparel shirts (yay for sweat shop free!). If you like the look of the design, hit me up, and we'll organise one for you. So far I have done black on white, and dark blue on baby blue, like this one here:




Many combinations are possible though. I'll keep playing.

Hope all is well in your world.

Marc

9 Comments:

Blogger podgypanda said...

those shirts look rad man!

11:28 PM  
Blogger AMAComics said...

thanks man! I hope to have a few colour combos, but, we'll see. Heh.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Bee said...

looking good!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I don't know if I wanna go to Armageddon now... I was hoping to have more money... damn.

Anyways, good stuff you got there! I really love the tshirt.. i want one! hehe.

cya Marc!

1:34 PM  
Blogger AMAComics said...

You're not going to Armageddon now? You should. It'd be right up your alley. If its a money thing though I understand. Times are tough.

If you want a tee, I can definitely organise that for you.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw some interviews to Doug Jones, and I changed my mind again hahaha, I wanna go and meet him so badly!! He's one of my favourite actors (not just because of Abe)... and he's not gonna be here again.. so, I'll do whatever it takes to be there... even if my friend is not going.

Ouh, also I wanna know where are you gonna be, so I can say at least hi!! Tell me where are you gonna put your stuff and I'll be there. I haven't decided yet if I gonna be wearing my cap, so... I think you can recognize me anyways hehe.

Thank you, I hopefully gonna work this summer, so I can affort your tshirt and the sticker stuff.

CYA at Armageddon!

1:42 PM  
Blogger AMAComics said...

Tanya,

I'm not at any table at Armageddon this year. I was the last couple of years, but I had no new comics yet. So I won't be there selling anything. I am planning on heading in tomorrow though. Hit me back with an email if you'll be there tomo.

Cheers
Marc

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh... I see, that's why I didn't see you anywhere... also I forgot your face T-T it was sad, hahaha... but I met Doug Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't be happier!!!! OMG!!! DX I have been the whole week talking about him, I'm driving my family crazy hahaha...I hope we can meet in another place sometime, I do wanna meet you.

Ok, Marc, see you!!!

6:18 PM  
Blogger AMAComics said...

Sounds rad. Glad you enjoyed yourself there!

Yeah, we'll meet at some point. No doubt!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home