Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Starting out with My first Adam stencil. I really had just a rough idea of what I was doing. To get it underway. I drew the picture like I would normally. I then traced it onto tracing paper, blocking it up a bit more. From the tracing paper, I transfered it back onto some cheap copier paper, and filled in my blocked outlines with a sharpie marker.

Once that was complete I then used a spray adhesive to mount it onto a poster board and started cutting. Cutting the shape took a long time. I used that small xacto knife you can see there.

Finally after cutting it all. I was able to continue on and play around with the paint.

This is one, where i laid down my background colours, and then proceeded to only spray the head on top, like a wallpaper type of image.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger unfeasible said...

Heh, i can see your stencil!

p.s. very awesome dooder!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home